Life is slowly getting better

Learning to love myself Again 

I have come too far to look back, I have hit my lowest of lows that I can only go up . I have loved and lost only to be found. I'm loved by those who truly know me I'm hated by those who never really cared enough to get to know me but I can honestly say that I wouldn't change my journey this far in life because for the first time ever I have to say I like myself inside and out !! I'm far from perfect but I'm perfectly content with who I am today. I wish I could change some of the hurt or misunderstandings I have inflicted on those I love and I hope they know that I love and forgive them but even if they don't share or feel the way I do , that's ok too !!! I'm not asking for anything other then forgiveness but in the mean time, I'm gonna keep growing and showing myself I'm stronger then I thought but humbled by each experience life has thrown me


Comments

Popular Posts