LOSING 2 HEROS #BOSTON-FD ☆★☆★



Tonight as we say goodbye to two hero's from the Boston fire department,  I hang my head in silence as my heart feels heavy for their families, friend's and brother's who are now now left behind to deal with grief, sadness, and as firefighters aka Brothers I'm sure it will be a tough journey for them all but If I can offer one thing to help them through such a trying time I say pray for them. Ask for peace , comfort, and support from there family, friends and stranger's alike ♡ Sometimes it's the smallest acts of kindness that goes a lot further then we know. I know the fear these families live with every time there husband or wife goes to work there shift because my husband has been on the Albany Fire Department for 25 years. What most people don't understand unless they are , live or know someone that works in the line of duty as a profession is that it's a calling to them not a job or career,  I know my husband was meant to be a fireman,  you can't really explain it , you just know when your in the presence of the chosen ones ♡♥ I hope eventually there family, friends and brother's will one day when they've shed there tears, felt the pain and begin to heal know there loved one didn't die in vain but rather they went out doing what they loved  ♥ I know right now it's hard to be so optimistic when the wounds are still fresh and the grief hasn't even begun , it's more of my wish and players to these newly bereaved families. If I didn't count my blessing today like I should every day , I'm definitely counting them X2 . Sending my love and deepest sympathy to Boston Fire Department ♡♥♡♥



THIS ISN'T BOSTON FIRE BUT MY BOYS HERE IN ALBANY,  NY KICKING ASH! JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS SO PEOPLE SEE HOW DANGEROUS AND DEADLY FIGHTING FIRE CAN BE!!!


Comments

Popular Posts