When a loved one is Missing


When your loved one is Missing




When you have a missing loved one it's hard to explain the emotional roller coaster you experience day by day or sometimes minute by minute. The constant wondering who, what or where. Will I ever see them again? Are they safe ? Why would anyone that knows even the smallest of information or answers that constantly plagues our mind's and souls. The torment when you hear of remains found, is that my loved one ? If so the terror that starts to consume your whole being , it shakes you to the core but above all it shatters you all over again, you go right back to the very day your loved one went missing , the only difference between now and then is desperation, reality and time. The pain we feel is just as deep it's just a more intense level as time goes on without your missing loved one and the answers as to what happened to them. you just never know what tomorrow may or likely may not bring. If your like my family you have years under your belt and your fear or possible reality of never finding or knowing what happened to them is more likely with each passing day. I'd say never say never and always hold tight to faith and hope for it may be all you have to get through another day. I believe whatever or wherever our loved ones may be will be revealed one way or another for even if we are unfortunate to leave this world without those answer's , will see our loved ones when we enter our eternal resting place, the blessing then for me would be to hug them, love them but above all never wonder or worry about what happened here on earth. That's how I calm my heart when it's heavy with sadness or worry by kindly reminding myself that all separations are temporary and maybe what we don't know is for a reason, maybe it's God's way of protecting are already shattered souls. I know I'm determined to find my loved one and will do what I can till my last breath but I've also trusted God that wherever she is, I know she is safe in his arms. I just want answers to help me live in the present because the reality is carrying this pain and hurt for the rest of my stay will only take away what little life I have left . It's already been a long go without reaching 40 years old , so I pray that those who have stayed silent will speak, those responsible for her disappearance get there karma and last but not least we can bring her home!! I pray that no one has to walk this road of despair but if you do just know that your never alone.


Ashley Carroll Missing 5/6/10: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKws7OCOxsRlqXt6HISCT-nY9GW4zf-MP


Comments

Popular Posts