Living Without Our Loved One's



I have been blessed with many Angels throughout my life , some still here and some that have passed but regardless if there living or gained there wing's, My life has been much fuller and at times so sad but only because we always miss what we once had. I just try and hold tight to my feeling's and memories that once made me smile and my soul feel free because without you all I wouldn't be who I was meant to be. I know when were faced with sadness and grief that comes with saying goodbye to the ones we love and never for seen any other place for them then here with us , we get lost and lose are destiny and sometimes our dream's or life without them seems too painful for us to achieve that we throw up our hand's and surrender to that pain and think are life as we knew it has been altered to bad that we can't recover from this pain. The reality is we will never be who we were before them but we will, can and have what it takes to go forward with our life's. We never have to forget them or the beauty they brought to our lives but we owe our living loved one's the love and admiration we give to the one's that walked before them because without living, loving and losing we wouldn't really know the blessings of life or the sadness of saying goodbye when we couldn't wrap our head's around why we even had to say goodbye. Grieve your loss, Shed your tears but never forget why your still here!! Happy Easter ♥ 


Comments

Popular Posts