Growing Through grief ★☆♡♥








Earlier today I was given news about someone who had said horrible thing’s about my daughter Cheanelle , myself and my surviving daughter Francesca,  needless to say I couldn’t wait for karma to come full circle only to hear today that it indefinitely had and likely continue to come there way, but that’s not what shocked me, my feelings shocked me more then anything! So here’s to another stepping stone for me. As much as I want to hate you and laugh at your Karma coming full circle from all the God awful thing’s you’ve said to myself and others,  I can’t be cruel and laugh at your misfortune’s because I would never want anyone to feel the hurt and betrayal that I felt from you. I guess it’s part of growing up and realizing that even though your words cut like a sword to the core of my being , I know from personal experience in life that when someone is so full of hatred and says mean hurtful things it’s usually because it’s a reflection of your unhappiness and even though not right we want other people to feel that pain we feel because struggling and suffering in silence can be one of our darkest and loneliest time’s in our life , so today instead of laughing at your struggles I will pray for you instead. ☆★□■♡♥




Comments

Popular Posts