About Me :)


MISSING Ashley Carroll Since 5/6/10
 
 


 
A Little About Me ♥
 
I lost my daughter nearly 13 years ago and as any parent that suffers such a devastating loss I was severely depressed for many years not even being able to get out of bed. This went on for 6-8 years after her passing. As if losing my daughter wasn't probably one of my deepest
darkest moment's on 5/6/10 My cousin Ashley went Missing and hasn't been heard from since. What made her disappearance much more tragic to me personally was because when my daughter Cheanelle was sick in the hospital she never left my side, literally up until my baby took her last breath. I was so quilt ridden that I wasn't able to do anything for Ashley,  Myself or my late daughters memory that I yet again slipped back into a deep dark hole of depression. I even had a nervous breakdown but somehow even after all the pain and heartache I began volunteering with an a Facebook page set up for Missing people called Missing Heart's. I started seeing that I wasn't helpless and even though I can't save Ashley , I could take my quilt and hurt and invest it into helping families like myself. I have since become very active in my community and use my tools I learned from working with Missing Heart's on Facebook and have since coordinated a Vigil for my Missing cousin, had a banner made and hung with the help of other members of the missing community , currently working on many other project's that help myself and other Families like me. To top it all off I've run and managed my daughters memorial page, my recently deceased friend memorial page, Manage my Missing Cousin's & assist on Missing Heart's page. That's just the tip of the ice burg on how far I've come but most importantly how it helped me get to a much promising tomorrow. There's hope even at your darkest of moments, you just have to endure the storm and trust and believe that there's a bigger plan for you ♡


 

 

Comments

Popular Posts