Speaking badly about a Child :/




~BESIDE MYSELF~


Losing a child or loved one is hard enough :( but when you have constant
hate from people you've personally never done anything to do too. Why
do they feel the need to throw dirt on a baby that's no longer here?? I
wouldn't talk about a child who is alive then alone to talk about a baby
6 feet in the ground, how much more dirt would you like to throw on her??
Isn't 6 feet of dirt enough?? I guess not for some people because they talk
and wish things on a dead baby that no one could ever imagine. It's hurtful,
wrong, and the lowest you can bring yourself. Children our exactly that
Children and no one has a right to talk about GOD'S Children because
there mad at someone else for their pain and hurt. I didn't hurt you, the guy you choose to lay down with did. So why do you constantly want me and my daughter's to pay for you and his stuff?? My children got hurt as much
as yours and my kid's never asked for this nonsense. They have no Dad
like your children, so why isn't it we get along and play the same team
instead of turning sister's and family against each other for NO reason
other then the fact that your hurt from whatever pain he brought to you.
Newsflash so have the rest of the kid's, that's why as Mother's were
supposed to do right by them and keep them close NOT poison there minds
and teach them hate. Look beyond yourself and see the real people
being hurt, OUR KID'S!!! Till you realize that you'll never grow from
the pain you let linger inside you and you only give power to the person
you supposedly hate. So let's grow up and stop talking about innocent
children and keep our kid's safe from the heartache we endured, if not your only creating your own downhill life and nothing positive for
your kid's, Think about it!! I never hurt you, He did!! Leave my kid's alone
just like I don't talk bad about your kid's I expect the same in return. allow
children to live & learn from your faults not continue on the drama with your children, it's called being a Mother and wanting better for them, not setting them up for failure in life.


Comments

Popular Posts