Fighter By Nature Survivor By Choice

   " Fighter By Nature , Survivor By Choice "

It takes a Strong Woman to be a Mother, but it takes an even Stronger Woman to be a Grieving Mother. So don't tell me you couldn't do it or ask how I've lived without My child because you could never do so. The reality is I didn't have a choice to keep going, especially when 95% of my life since the death of my daughter I have wasted wishing my life away but now I'm slowly starting to see why God trust me as much as he does because I still have so much to live for and people to love that love me in return. Besides that the main reason I made it is because their is still someone who calls me Mom and needed me to be here for her. So stop and think the next time you ask such a insane question or remark and ask yourself, why wouldn't I be here and for those that sadly were hoping for anything different for me, just know that no matter your feelings about me or what you think you may know just remember God believed in me , even when I didn't believe in myself and only he has the right to judge the path I've walked and the mistakes I made but GOD is forgiving and has always had my back and to him I praise for holding my hand and showing me the way, when life was filled with nothing but shades of gray. Your approval isn't needed nor do I care because most of the people I needed in my time of grief were never there but I'm survivor and I'm here to stay until God calls me home one sweet day. ♥


 ~ Kyla Smith~, Angel Mom of Cheanelle & Mom to Francesca my Angel who helps me remember why I never gave up and everyone that reminded " I AM STRONG TOO " Thank you to everyone who has touched my life good or bad and taught me what I no longer have but rather what I no longer need , but already had "~

In Loving Memory Of Cheanelle Hempstead

Written By : Kyla Smith 

Please feel Free to Share but all right are Created by & owned by In Loving Memory Of Cheanelle Hempstead 





                                InLovingMemoryOfCheanelleHempsteadNOurAngels


Comments

Popular Posts